BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have now idea why I bought this. I stopped snowboarding once it became popular and the hills became a cluster-f. So anyway...

It's a brand new deck w/ the Molson Canadian logo on the top and bottom. Haven't taken a tape to it, but I suspect it to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 162 or 165. It has never been ridden and I guess the main reason I bought it was to hang in a friends rec/bar-room. Right now it's collecting dust and I see better use elsewhere.
I'm not sure what year it is, but I do know that Molson issued one last year ('07) as well.
I also do not know who the manufacturer is; I did spend some time last year trying to find out but was only able to trace it to an out-sourced promotions company that Molson uses.
Asking $100...

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
haha, wow, have the same board. its actually pretty nice, despite being a promo board. good value for the price. bump:)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much appreciated bump, Will is it??? Shoot me an email again, I think I lost your address.
You're right, everything about it is built up to par w/ the big boys; hell, for all I know it could be a Burton?!?!
Thx,
Brad

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Molson novelty collectors, here it is!!!!
Think about what the hockey mask tap-handles are going for!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dorado,
Your email's locked up and I had two pics at the beginning of the post (no idea what's up w/ them).
[email protected] and I'll send 'em. Headed to work; can't send until morning, sorry.
TC,
B-

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dorado,
Your email's locked up and I had two pics at the beginning of the post (no idea what's up w/ them).
[email protected] and I'll send 'em. Headed to work; can't send until morning, sorry.
TC,
B-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts