BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out with the B-in-Law and a buddy in the am. 3-5 rollers , worse on the hook with chumming up the bellies, almost tossed my cookies even in a 28 with twins, worked hard for 1 slot. Flood was slow, things picked up in the afternoon. Had a bass or a hit on every cast, 2 more slots and one 35 in the box. The rest were all small slots and tweeners. Oh well. We had 47 in the back on the flood and 49 in the surf just off the coast

BTW, the back at night is DEAD :D

[ 12-07-2005, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
Headed out with the B-in-Law and a buddy in the am. 3-5 rollers , worse on the hook with chumming up the bellies, almost tossed my cookies even in a 28 with twins, worked hard for 1 slot. Flood was slow, things picked up in the afternoon. Had a bass or a hit on every cast, 2 more slots and one 35 in the box. The rest were all small slots and tweeners. Oh well. We had 47 in the back on the flood and 49 in the surf just off the coast

BTW, the back at night is DEAD :D
WE DON'T GO AFTER YOUR REDFISH AND SNOOK---LEAVE OUR STRIPERS ALONE. GREAT DAY!!

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I say a blessing over every striper I take :D Sometimes I even substitute BiggestJack where sacred terms should be. The striper will always be my number one fish, all the respect in the world

The bite was slow today.

Added a real fat 28 today, just ate some of yesterdays. Tamari/butter blackened served over a bed of rice ,and a beer.

[ 12-07-2005, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts