BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on Offshore as well,

Well it has been a long day coming and her owners (Glennexit13 and capemaychef) couldn't be happier. Today we took delivery of our baby, 27' Albemarle named Order Fire. The process was held up a bit longer than anticipated but for great cause, the boat is in tip top shape and we couldn't be happier, well worth the wait. Can't thank the boys over at SJ enough, "stickem" (Brian) is a hell of a guy. So her new home is over at Snugs Harbor, F-4, don't make fun of us to bad I docked her bow first, my confidence was shot docking it over at SJ and the wind was blowing @ 20+mph but we got her in without any issues what so ever, so once we get more comfy we will dock arse in. We want to take the time to get to know our neighbors a bit, I know a bunch of guys have their boats over there from here so if you see 2 fools aboard come on over and say howdy. Looking forward to a great season, heading out Weds early AM for some drum/striper/flounder whatever wants to bite the hook, can't wait.

R&R=sweet boat man, we took a gander over to G-dock and walked past your rig, nice set up, look forward to saying hello.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats on the arrival. You'll love Snug, Ralph and his folks are good people. Good luck with her. :cool:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Chef congrats good luck with her. Thanks Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts