BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trailer guys like me have it a little easier. batteries and gear are back in the boat. full tank of gas .oil is full.coat of wax can be done anytime as the weather warms. so the only thing left is to start her up on the old plugs to clean her out then install the new ones.put some air in the trailer tires.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am ready. Batteries are still in house on trickle charge but that only takes a little time to do. No need to worry about wax yet. I will be trailering until drum season.

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
I have been doing things here and there, since it has been so nice this Winter. All that needs to be done is wax, paint and install the bracket for my new HDS-5. Waxing will be done on Friday. I fish so much that i am not really in a rush. In by last week of this month or 1st week of April, at the latest.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
My little boat can be ready in about a days notice if the stripers start biting. We are still in the process of fixing up some of final touches on the new big boat which should hopefully be done in the next two weeks. I would much rather fish on the new boat but you got to do what you got to do to catch fish. I still don't think the first wave of fish will come in until the full moon tides around the 10th

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
I have some things to do....

Finish AP install
Install Enclosure
Install all new custom hatches when they are done
Replace a trim cap
Complete detailing of boat
etc....

Starting this weekend and hoping to be in by end of march :)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Stopped at Franzwa's to get new water separater, gear oil, and four stroke oil. I have to change them, load up the electronics, and all the other boat things ( ankors,ropes, life jackets, etc, etc, etc). Pump up the trailer tires and I'm ready to roll.

Where's the clams???

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Maybe by middle of April.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Finish up the wiring on the sonichub , radar and when the enclosure is done she will be all ready for the bay.

Bottom paint finished , waxed and cleaned . Cut and installed the speakers and ipod dock. Installed second battery. I think I actually accomplished the whole list once all the electronics are finished. oh I forgot to mention , stiln have to update lowrance hds software

·
Registered
14,604 Posts
Always ready, dry rack, but the marina doesn't open till April 1st. No big till only a month away:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Pulled boat off of its blocks and out of a muddy yard...now any way. :D Taking it down Saturday to get bottom paint. See you the water soon :wave:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Batteries have been on trickle since I pulled the boat12/8. One filter element delivered, the other on the way. Woody wax being delivered too. Plan on bringing the boat to PA 2nd half March to get the waxing done.As soon as I hear good reports I'll be ready. Oh yeah, I'll have it painted before leaving it in.

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
I'm a mess. Spent the whole winter skiing instead of working on the boat. Still in Utah skiing for another week, and then I'm "supposed" to work almost every day till about mid-April.

- Batteries need to be replaced.
- Still need to repair keel and gelcoat damage.
- Radar still needs to be installed.
- Have large portions of the console and other compartments disassembled in prep for the radar install.
- Need to bottom paint it once I repair the hull.
- Need to wax it once I fix the gelcoat.

I'll be lucky to make the first wek of April. :huh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.