BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back the Blue , as the MAGA types in DC storm the Capitol . Go ahead and defend their actions , what a disgrace

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Horrible just horrible

Reactions: Express

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Wait did I miss something? Are they destroying and looting? Are they burning the Capitol down? Or are they organized and showing their DISPLEASURE with our corrupt system by occupying a building that THEY OWN? Yes so true what a disgrace, you're a liberal FRAUD like the rest on here, I must have missed your posts condemning the rioting and looting when the LIBERAL'S did it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
What a disgrace, look at all of the American Flags. Who could defend that. Where do they think they're at, America?

·
Registered
76,204 Posts

I guess it was only a mater of time but the Left will use it against good Americans

·
Registered
30,032 Posts
Thank goodness Ruffles is fishing.......this would be his worst nightmare, a super spreader event.
1 short so for current ripping 12oz to hold bottom eating a sandwich, honking gust to 25 maybe 10 keepers on the boat

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Is this it ?

Is this the start of the Civil War / rebellion ?

Or everyone eventually goes home sleeps it off , and it's back to buisness as usual tommrow ?

·
Registered
16,183 Posts
If the left can riot for the liberty, freedom and justice they think George Floyd was denied by burning down the cities Trump supporters can storm the Capital for their supposed representatives allowing fraudulent elections but they should have started at the state houses.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts