81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
your a pu$$ie FM that will be useless in what's to come

·
Registered
20,064 Posts
Yes HardTop... a pu$$ie that has been kicking your *** without breaking a sweat for months...

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Yes HardTop... a pu$$ie that has been kicking your *** without breaking a sweat for months...
I can see why 6 million ended up in ovens while people like you danced around. yes pussies but i'm glad to know I know Isealies, true fighters . You will lay down just to be safe (n)

·
Registered
105 Posts
What a wonderful opportunity for antifa and the MSM to discredit a true peaceful protest. When the White house, Federal court house and many major cities were attacked, some burnt and destroyed, police attacked businesses destroyed it was called mostly peaceful protest.Todays protest was called an assault on democracy. Let the bad actors be named and prosecuted. Let the people know who they really are. There are people here who are thrilled by what happened today. They now feel validation. These are the same people who say No election fraud, you should accept the results of this fair and free election. To those of you who say its a nice warm rain, I say open your eyes, someone is pissing down your leg.
The peoples house was the last place to go and still no one listens. Amendment 1 Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof: or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press: OR OF THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACABLY TO ASSEMBLE, AND TO PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR A REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES. In addition to today, how many times in the past year have our leaders violated this 1st amendment to our constitution in all aspects. What are we to do.

·
Registered
20,064 Posts
Got damn - and you call people unhinged ?
Nah... I always thought he was a piece of sh*t deep down.. that pretty much locks it up.

Don't park him on the bench REN, not when he is so close to 76,000 worthless posts.. it will make him crazier than DT without his Twitter account.....

Reactions: Red Eye Nester

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Got damn - and you call people unhinged ?
Tired of watching men act like Pu$$ies. Its disgusting but predictable after watching the pussification of what our educational systems do to boys. We're F'ed if men don't step up and stop attacking like "We don't Do That Here' BS. If you are applauded about what happened today you're a *****

Reactions: dans

·
Registered
20,064 Posts
You are right .
I am big enough to admit when I was wrong.
Can't trust anything on line again .......
Yeah.. always gotta check sh*t posted here... ya just never know..

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
Well i guess he agrees with what happened at the Capitol today was ok .

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I can see why 6 million ended up in ovens while people like you danced around. yes pussies but i'm glad to know I know Isealies, true fighters . You will lay down just to be safe (n)
What the ****? I mean I’ve enjoyed watching your mental health spiral the last few months but this is just ridiculous. Cry for help much?

·
Registered
14,279 Posts
I don't know but it's had Ruff posting like a 2 year old.

·
Registered
14,279 Posts

·
Administrator
50,010 Posts
BTW... the guy with the horns in the pic is the QAnon dude.....
Technically speaking , he is not a Q Anon nor Antifa , also not BLM nor Pro Tump , he also isn't a white supremist nor a proud boy .

He is an opportunistic Anarchist who attends any and every protest , rally or gathering of any kind where he can stand out and get attention with his costume.

81 - 100 of 147 Posts