BASS BARN banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
31,241 Posts
Today was not that surprising. Sadly these people have been led to believe that somehow today the election would be overturned

·
Registered
31,241 Posts
Tired of watching men act like Pu$$ies. Its disgusting but predictable after watching the pussification of what our educational systems do to boys. We're F'ed if men don't step up and stop attacking like "We don't Do That Here' BS. If you are applauded about what happened today you're a *
Why weren't you in DC today fighting the good fight?

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
Chuck Schumer says he’s going to fundamentally change America forever. So when or how fast will our god given rights be stripped? I say 6 months the constitution will be hanging in the outhouse. Will Kamala and BLM bail out the protesters like they did in all those destroyed city’s? Will Kamala go to persons house who was shot and killed like she did for Jakob Blake and Ben Crump? You know the guy who sexually assaulted his girlfriend then tried to take off with kids that weren’t all his then grabbed a knife and got shot. Now he’s a hero and gonna get paid. Wisconsin burned down for that along with a mans car lot. Poor poor victims just burning ,looting and killing the oppressors. I don’t condone entering the capital but the rest of it was peaceful. Notice DC called in the National Guard for today but not for the Antifa or BLM at the Church, no National Guard in Portland or any other democrat stronghold.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Back the Blue , as the MAGA types in DC storm the Capitol . Go ahead and defend their actions , what a disgrace
Do you think Kamala and Hollywood celebrities will donate to bail out the trouble makers today who stormed the Capital? You know, like she did for the rioters in Milwaukee?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
My opinion is that after four years of large peaceful rallies, huge boat parades and unending support. I doubt it was the Trump supporters who initiated the mayhem today. I'm guessing Antifa showed up and blended in then started the mess, it does fit their MO. But question for the libs, did you condem the attacks on Rand Paul and others after the RNC? How about Ted Cruz being harassed while out at dinner? How about Sara Sanders being kicked out of a restaurant? Get off your liberal high horses and condem all violence of this type.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Wow what short memory‘s you couple of idiots have on here. Let’s se after George Floyd New York was torched and looted police beaten with bricks, Minneapolis burned to the ground looted police station destroyed, Portland still burning looted federal agents blinded with lasers, Molotov cocktails industrial fireworks pipe bombs. Atlanta Drunk Wendy’s driver fights cops grabs taser gets shot Wendy’s burned to the ground a young woman and her baby shot and killed for making a U Turn, Philly burned up building burned down on Walnut street, West Philly burned and looted police cars burned pushed down the street. Should I go on because plenty of cops, innocent civilians killed paralyzed bossinesses lost. You democrats on here deserve everything you get from now on own it!
And remember Kamala wanted to bail them out.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Back the Blue , as the MAGA types in DC storm the Capitol . Go ahead and defend their actions , what a disgrace
Yes, they protested yet were labeled "rioters" by all the media outlets. Funny when all that stuff went down in Ferguson a few years back, and in Minnesota, those crowds who were trashing stores, looking, overturning cars and setting things on fire for days/weeks on end- yet the media labeled them as "protesters" Can you explain that to me? I'm confused.
I mean, here's a video posted online by CNN, saying "stunning footage of rioters" I clearly see angry protesters marching within a roped path and not rampaging and causing havoc and violence- right? Take a look and tell me what you think-

And here..........is some footage from CNN during the George Floyd incident and the reporter and news anchor continously calls this angry mob- "Demonstrators/Protesters "
Watch "Violent George Floyd protests at CNN Center unfold live on TV" on YouTube

These people look more intimidating and violent than people marching with flags in single file Right? These people seem more like .........Rioters than Demonstrators or Protesters right?

·
Administrator
50,011 Posts
.BTW... the guy with the horns in the pic is the QAnon dude.....
Do a google image search, don't believe photoshopped twitter sh*t...
Yeah.. always gotta check sh*t posted here... ya just never know..
Yes you do , That Guy in the " Buffalo Horn hat" ; He Bills Himself as " Professional Provacateur" and it is an entire group that spend their days attending any and all public gatherings they can find

·
Registered
20,064 Posts
I am sure that podium will look great in his cell...

Reactions: Double Nickel 62

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
I've witnessed a 100+ riots this year, or peaceful protests, pick one and yesterdays in DC was the LEAST VIOLENT AND HAD THE LEAST PROPERTY DAMAGE. And the group who caused the violence and damage need to face consequences.
Yet the outrage seems to be 10 fold? I'm watching the DC mayor treat yesterday like 9/11. She is out of her mind right now on TV

GTFO!
That whole freaking event was planned!!!!!!! Where was all the security? Storming? I see people walking in, lol.
Now before someone gets stupid I really don't support the events at the capitol at all. But I do have my observations.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts