BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Trump has a long history of hiring foreign workers through the visa program over American workers. Old news. There is no there there as far as Trumpets are concerned. Move on.

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
I admit I only skimmed the article, but I'm not understanding how someone who comes here both LEGALLY and DOCUMENTED via the EB-5 program is an "illegal?"

Did you actually mean "foreign worker," and by chance accidentally said "illegal?"

Reactions: bay bee

·
Registered
31,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I admit I only skimmed the article, but I'm not understanding how someone who comes here both LEGALLY and DOCUMENTED via the EB-5 program is an "illegal?"

Did you actually mean "foreign worker," and by chance accidentally said "illegal?"
No he said he was going to make China pay? I guess if they only pay him:nuts:He says he is against illegal aliens but it's a known fact that that H1B1 visa's overstay there visa at a rate of somewhere at about 70 to 80 percent.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
No he said he was going to make China pay? I guess if they only pay him:nuts:He says he is against illegal aliens but it's a known fact that that H1B1 visa's overstay there visa at a rate of somewhere at about 70 to 80 percent.
Hang on. Are we talking about EB-5 or H1B1?

And I'm still not sure how him saying "let them come here to work, then go home when the VISA expires, and we'll round them up if they don't" somehow makes him "not" anti-illegal?

To me this sounds like you are upset that Trump is making money off China and foreign workers while bashing our government for letting China beat us economically?

Reactions: bay bee

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Make America great again, just don't hire American.

If you can't see he's a reality star only and using a buzz word for the sheep to follow blindly while kissing his feet.

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
Make America great again, just don't hire American.

If you can't see he's a reality star only and using a buzz word for the sheep to follow blindly while kissing his feet.
I would like to see how many AMERICANS Trumps employs, and how many foreign workers he employs.

I'd also like to see the stats showing how many AMERICANS are permanent jobs, and how many foreign workers are temporary, seasonal jobs.

·
Registered
31,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to see how many AMERICANS Trumps employs, and how many foreign workers he employs.

I'd also like to see the stats showing how many AMERICANS are permanent jobs, and how many foreign workers are temporary, seasonal jobs.
Joey he's building the building for the sole purpose of housing China citizens period what part of that BS talking point do you not understand when he's blowing smoke up your azz

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
Joey he's building the building for the sole purpose of housing China citizens period what part of that BS talking point do you not understand when he's blowing smoke up your azz
You didn't answer one of my questions.

You also ignore the fact that I DON'T REALLY CARE if Trump brings in a bunch of "legal, temporary" workers to supplement his US workforce, as long as he's securing the border and stepping up deportation efforts.

You seem to be linking the two, and I don't know why?

·
Registered
31,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You KNOW what Hillary is, and you KNOW what she'd do as POTUS.

You don't with Trump.
OH YES I DO,OH YES I DO. He will be a disaster I'm sorry you trumpets are buying into his BS and can't see it. I would rather see a democrat (Or one that admits it)finish the job off and get us started again with a real Republican then take the blame of what the lying POS chump will do to this country.

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
OH YES I DO,OH YES I DO. He will be a disaster I'm sorry you trumpets are buying into his BS and can't see it. I would rather see a democrat (Or one that admits it)finish the job off and get us started again with a real Republican then take the blame of what the lying POS chump will do to this country.
So Trump has spent a lifetime building a fortune, an empire, and a legacy, to the point that his name is his brand.

He has children and grandchildren that are going to inherit and continue that legacy (or at least that's the plan).

So now, having accomplished all that, his cherry on top will be to gain the Presidency, be the exact opposite of what he promised to be, sink the nation, start WWIII, ruin his image, bankrupt the economy of the nation his empire is built on, and turn his entire family into the "losers who's dad ruined America?!?"

Come on. That's not realistic.

Now, if you want to say that his plan is to go down in the history books as the leader who saved the USA, and therefore all of Earth, and that it's just not going to work, well, that's at least reasonable.

·
Registered
17,383 Posts
Trump is a business man working within rules and regulations set by the government. If you don’t like the rules you need to blame people, the current establishment, for creating them.

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
Trump is a business man working within rules and regulations set by the government. If you don’t like the rules you need to blame people, the current establishment, for creating them.
And if Trump handily wins the Delegate Count, say with 1200, but NOT with the required 1237, and they use the rules of a Brokered/Contested Convention to give the nod to someone else, will Trump accept that, or will he cry foul?

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
The title of this thread, So tell me Trump is for sending illegals back now, along with a Bloomberg article on how Trump was involved in attracting Chinese investors to finance a project touting the benefit of an expedited US visa program, somehow is a contradiction or some type of hypocrisy.

Let me point out that an expedited US visa program is fully legal, and by definition illegals are not.

Many on this forum fail to see that people may act in a manner that would best serve their objective when filling a certain role. They suggest hypocrisy, when Trump may have employed foreigners to fill certain jobs in his business. In business, usually the objective is to make a profit. Those profits tend to occur when the business hire the people with the skills that they need for the lowest price, and that trade off is a somewhat subjective decision. If that need is filled with a foreign visa holder, that is within the law and permissible in my book.

Now, Trump is a candidate for president. The issues that concern him on that level, may be different from that of a business owner or manager.

To think that one cannot differentiate supposed inconsistencies in positions relative to a person's objectives in fulfilling different roles seems to be a failure in logic.

·
Registered
17,383 Posts
The title of this thread, So tell me Trump is for sending illegals back now, along with a Bloomberg article on how Trump was involved in attracting Chinese investors to finance a project touting the benefit of an expedited US visa program, somehow is a contradiction or some type of hypocrisy.

Let me point out that an expedited US visa program is fully legal, and by definition illegals are not.

Many on this forum fail to see that people may act in a manner that would best serve their objective when filling a certain role. They suggest hypocrisy, when Trump may have employed foreigners to fill certain jobs in his business. In business, usually the objective is to make a profit. Those profits tend to occur when the business hire the people with the skills that they need for the lowest price, and that trade off is a somewhat subjective decision. If that need is filled with a foreign visa holder, that is within the law and permissible in my book.

Now, Trump is a candidate for president. The issues that concern him on that level, may be different from that of a business owner or manager.

To think that one cannot differentiate supposed inconsistencies in positions relative to a person's objectives in fulfilling different roles seems to be a failure in logic.
If there is a law allowing a business to cut cost, regardless of how it is cut, eventually almost everyone will have to take advantage of it, even if it goes against their principles. They compete and if one does it they all eventually end up doing it to stay competitive.
As you said he is now running for president and he is the only one in the entire field understanding the problem. The problem is not with a business owner taking advantage of legally employing foreigners. The others show no understanding of the issue by suggesting there is some kind of hypocrisy on Trump side. Its called desperation time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts