BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While fishing the rips this past Thursday I noticed a few boats doing quite well using white bucktail looking lures with a green worm. These weren't bucktails though but something else. Guys using these were pulling up to the rip abd casting and it looked like they weren't letting them sink. They were just retrieving them across the surface. So whats the deal? What are these lures called? Who has them? Is there any special techniques when using these? It looked like thats what all the anglers aboard the Stalker were using and those guys were hooking up.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.