1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matt/YoungGuns,,
Great Article you wrote in this weeks
The Fisherman..
I enjoyed it very much...Very Good Points...
AnyOne Else See It ?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yes I also read it too, I just thought Id keep it to myself. You know how people can be so critical with writers.
I thought it was well written and Matt's a good guy and a OK fisherman

Matt Congrats on your first Article.hopefully will be reading more, fishing the Sods with YoungGuns...lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Matt, I can't wait to read it! To bad you didn't get those photos on the Yak. I could have been famous!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I read it today - great article, some nice tips, and of course a few safety reminders. I had no idea it was a barner who wrote it. Nice work Matt! I'm going out to do exactly what it said, and I'd BETTER CATCH SOME BASS!!

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Met Matt no too long ago. Really good guy. Very inquisitive and observant. Can't wait to read it. Keep plugging with the writing Matt and the bass!!!

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Ill have to go pick up an issue and check it out. I remember when he was a newbie on the scene and now our little boy is all grown up writing articles! Way to go Matt. Cant wait to read it.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hey Matt! BTW get that address to send articles. I want to write one, Sod Bank Plugging: Removing Treble Hooks From Hands! :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys! Just thought it would be an easy way to make some cash to blow on fishing gear ;) .

Bruce, I don't think the way we removed that Treble was by the book
. There's still a chance to be famous too, lets set a yak trip up soon and snap a few pics of your fishing machine.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Anyone know were I can get a copy either online or in the Cherry Hill area?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Thanks guys. Bob - I live right around the corner from the Cherry Hill News Agency, and never thought to look there, to busy tring to catch a quick look at all the girly mags ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts