BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we head into the 21st Century it just amazes me what todays Fishermen have to offer the Inshore
Gamefish of the Atlantic Ocean that frequent
our New Jersey Waters every year.....

The advances in
technology over the last few years have brought
us some revolutionary new products...

Case in Point- Check Out These Two Products
Available This Year..-

Fresh/Live Bait>>WHY ?? WHAT FOR ??? :D

Berkley Gulp 2" Peeler Crab
Crustacean-eating species like permit find this little guy too tempting to refuse. Rig it just as you would a live crab and hold on while its lifelike details and movement work to put more fish on the end of your line. Molded using a 100% all-natural compound, these baits release 400 times more scent than standard scented plastic baits. Fish can detect scent from Gulp baits from distances that even live bait can't match. And since they look and move like the real thing, fish simply can't resist them. The 100% biodegradable plastic-free construction means they are completely environmentally safe. These baits are durable enough to last through multiple fish. Per 5. $5.95
Size: 2".
Colors: (011)Molting, (012)Amber Glow, (034) Natural Peeler, (044)New Penny.
Now,I Don't Know How Many Times I Fillet
A Striper or Weakfish Caught In Our SJ BackBays
During Spring/Summer & Fall That Had 2"Baby Calicos In Its Stomach.But It's Been Alot !!
They Look Exaxtly Like This One, And With The
Scent Factor That These Babies Present,They Got
To Be A Hit... I will be buying these this year
and will try them out and let you's know the
results...

------------------------------------------------

Yo-Zuri Live Bait Minnow
Yo-Zuri's Live Bait Series lures have soft, flexible bodies that feel alive to the touch. These highly durable lures sport wire-through construction for hook-setting power. The floating Live Bait Minnow offers a unique diving action to a depth of 3 feet. It also has an amazing holographic finish and detailed eyes that along with the soft body, will fool even the most cautious species of game fish. Per each.$10.95
Sizes:

2-3/4", 1/4 oz.
3-9/16", 3/8 oz.
4-5/16", 11/16 oz.
5-1/8", 1 oz.
Colors: (001)Glow Greenback, (002)Holographic Mullet, (003)Holographic Sardine, (004)Holographic Bunker, (005)PB Shad, (006)Aurora Rainbow.
A Soft-Plastic From Yo-Zuri ?,I never been
a Big Fan,They Are Expensive-all of their lures.
But I Tell You this PB Shad(005) and the Holographic Bunker(004)/Mullet(002)are just too
good looking to pass up.I need to try these out
also and find out what they are capable of

-------------------------------------------------

I have ventured away from my traditional lures
ie:BlackBomber,White Fin-S-Fish etc. over the last year or so.I always figured why give up on
what works for you..But I have Found Out There
Is Much More Available To the Fishermen Of Today
that Works,And It Seems My Hook-Up Ratio and Fish per Outings Has Increased With Them......

More Bullets For My Gun ;) :D

[ 01-13-2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
ITS ALL A PLOT!!! The big lure companies have been secretly breeding bluefish and releasing them. Then they come out with all this kewl sh!t to buy.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by candyman:
ITS ALL A PLOT!!! The big lure companies have been secretly breeding bluefish and releasing them. Then they come out with all this kewl sh!t to buy.
CandyMan,, :D LOL :D
Your Right....Like I Mentioned In Bruce's
Storm Lure Thread,I really only fish these
things when those Yellow Demon Eyed Fish
Are Not Around....

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I see you feel in love too Steve.
I guess will have to double date this year!
Heck, we can even trade dates once in a while! lol

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Last spring river fishing I started using these Berkley Gulps along with my bloods, two rods out one with, one without, I thought they made a difference, but then again, one rod always seems to out produce, and haven't tried with just a red plain worm.

And I'm absolutly getting a couple of the crab baits.

Now if they would only make a 18" bunker I could chunk up :D

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
You guys forget these fish travel in school and they are always learning as they must have great teachers so we have to keep giving them new presentations and make the test harder for them to pass

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Originally posted by design:
Last spring river fishing I started using these Berkley Gulps along with my bloods, two rods out one with, one without, I thought they made a difference, but then again, one rod always seems to out produce, and haven't tried with just a red plain worm.

And I'm absolutly getting a couple of the crab baits.

Now if they would only make a 18" bunker I could chunk up :D
i was going to try something like that in the river this year, i dont see why they wouldnt work

btw nice pic in signature i have that sticker on my truck wife is not to happy about it though

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I just ordered some of the Yo Zuris...$$$$$$$$$$$$ but im such a tackle junky sometimes.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
[/QUOTE]Originally posted by CSStriper:
btw nice pic in signature i have that sticker on my truck wife is not to happy about it though
[/QUOTE]

EBAY? that's where I stole the image from.

speaking of wives, my wife is from Florence, outlaws still live there. You Native?

I actually don't mind visiting, cause I fish the river when I'm there! :D Pulled a 36"er from there last spring late in the season using the gulp blood combo.

[ 01-13-2005, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: design ]

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
As we head into the 22nd Century...
LOL your about 100 years ahead of your time Buck Rodgers, but anyway, I saw those lures on the shelf and they appear to be soaking in bunker oil. The bloodworms are especially real looking, but I wonder how the fish will really react when their sense of sight and smell dont match????

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Correct Matt, My Mistake,,,,, Edited.....Thx

[ 01-13-2005, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Originally posted by CSStriper:
[/QUOTE]

speaking of wives, my wife is from Florence, outlaws still live there. You Native?
I actually don't mind visiting, cause I fish the river when I'm there! :D Pulled a 36"er from there last spring late in the season using the gulp blood combo.
[/QUOTE]

Born and raised, i am on the water everyday from march 1 to whenever they stop biting, then its to the beach. when you visit shoot me an email it would be nice to fish with someone on the barn

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Originally posted by CSStriper:
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Born and raised, i am on the water everyday from march 1 to whenever they stop biting, then its to the beach. when you visit shoot me an email it would be nice to fish with someone on the barn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts