BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hull is in EXCELLENT condition as the pictures show. Yamaha 200 HPDI is factory warrantied until 3/09! New cushions and seat covers beginning of last season season. T-TOP, Leaning post, outriggers, trim tabs, temp gauge, Furuno FF, Si-Tex VHF, Garmin charplotter. Boat is turn key! Awesome boat. Very well maintained! 21,000 for the entire package. You can usually reach me at 609-610-1608.

[ 01-24-2006, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: bear 13 ]

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See that blue Regulator to the upper left of your post? I said the same thing before realizing, Life is short man! :D

She's a good one! I wouldn't get rid of her if I didn't want to fish farther offshore! So I bought a bigger boat! Although I had her over 50 off the beach this year! Someone will get one awesome boat!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more thing, IT ONLY BURNS ABOUT 8 OR 9 GALLONS AN HOUR @ CRUISE. WHICH IS ABOUT 30 KNOTS!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Wow Nice boat I repowered my 19' with a new honda 150 but thinkin its to heavy for her and would love something like this Mako what year is the boat?

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loosedrag, the hull is a 78. However, do not let that shy you away. It is in EXCELLENT condition. Their is NO damage to the Hull or any of the boat. The trailer is brand new. I had planned on keeping the boat for a long time but moved up in size. As stated I would sell whole or hull and trailer.

Regulator 23, what's up man? I am still undecided between 150 fours or 200 HPDI. The power to weight makes sense to go 200 HPDI. I have talked with folks with that config and they are very pleased. So are the the folks with 150 four strokes also. I will have to sell this one before I can do anything. As the reg sits I can get 23 - 25knts out of her without hurting it @ 4400. So, if I need to stay with that motor I can do that too. I'll be comfortable! It runs great!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DD,

Thanks man! I take pride in it! My father did much of the work. In his 60+ years of boats he's learned a bit. Even at 35 he's still teaching me! It takes alott of time and elbow grease that's for sure! The top and outriggers really make the boat, along with the leaning post and the custom work to the transome. I can't beleive someone hasn't swiped her yet! Althought the boat is docked in Tuckerton, I live in Point also.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reg 23, thanks I will definately research more before deciding. The 4's will be much better on the troll. Sounds like I need to drive to capemay. ;)

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last time at this offer. Price will go up a couple grand next year. Any takers!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A furuno Amber video FF, SI-Tex VHF, Garmin GPS plotter.

The boat has in deck livewell. I used it as only a fishbox so the pump is not attached and not circulating pump is present but it could be easily converted.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is the fuel tank and wiring original? If so, has it been inspected? I am looking for a 2nd boat. I have owned several older Makos and have had problems with the tanks rotting at the bottom (where they are foamed in and you dont know until its too late).

thx

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GBowman2, The tank is brand new last spring. It is aluminum, 87 gallons, and has three baffles. The wiring was redone last spring also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.