BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
23 mako....boat has been redone-completely rewired,along with all new switches and batteries-set up for a dedicated electrical system...new electronics,navman color plotter gps,with a nj chip furuno fish finder raymarine vhf...the inner deck has been replaced along with the fuel system...the boat has wash down with a seperate live well pump...powered by a 2001 5.7 merc carb'd engine the gear is a borg warner 1:1 same year as engine shaft along with the porp has been replaced....very clean well done rig-all work was performed by my shop...
$17,500

[ 01-09-2006, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: jawz ]

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
how many gal tank
it has 2 tanks,both new both are 36 gallon-boat is equipped with a flo scan...it is excellent on fuel..... ;) ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My friend how many hours does it have. This looks perfect for a friend of mine. Can you finance. Thanks. By the way how much for the dog.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hull is a 1973 the deck was recored,inlaid teak cover boards were removed and filled with divinycell,then covered in matt bow rail was removed the entire engine area was gel coted all the thru hulls were replaced the inner console area was gel coted to match the hull the entire wiring has been removed and replaced the electrical system has been seperated-one dedicated engine battery and a dedicated "house-12v system " battery 2 rule fully automatic bilge pumps the aft fish box has been modified to act as a live well-it has a seperate sea water pump... as stated,the boat is turn key....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't know yet....gonna sea trial it this week...should cruise around 20kts....

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Jim if you run it Fri let me know. Kim is in Fla. visiting her parents. I put the kids on the bus around 8. Need to be back by 3 to get them back off the bus. Give me a call at the house number.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by mako6950:
One word - Tank. Nice work James, let's see the cockpit pix too!!
do you want the "before" pix or the "after" pix ???

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by barnaclebillsmarine:
Jim if you run it Fri let me know. Kim is in Fla. visiting her parents. I put the kids on the bus around 8. Need to be back by 3 to get them back off the bus. Give me a call at the house number.
no problem joe....hey do you wanna borrow my table saw ????

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here's a "in progress"pic....

btw....the non skid on the deck-the top side deck-is all new too....

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I saw this boat from start to finish. There is a ton of hours involved. Jim let me know when your at the shop. Its only 5 pieces I need to cut. Ill just run them down.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here's a few more.....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by barnaclebillsmarine:
I saw this boat from start to finish. There is a ton of hours involved. Jim let me know when your at the shop. Its only 5 pieces I need to cut. Ill just run them down.
cool !!!! i'll give ya a call when i roll in....
i got a fridge full of red bull !!!

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by HVY HITTA:
what a rig,the littlest big boat.those things are in high demand im suprised it hasn't sold already.......
interested ?????
there's alot of stuff i left out...like the riggers-the "old school" s/w guages...very cool stuff...... ;)

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by jawz:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by HVY HITTA:
what a rig,the littlest big boat.those things are in high demand im suprised it hasn't sold already.......
interested ?????
there's alot of stuff i left out...like the riggers-the "old school" s/w guages...very cool stuff...... ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]oh...hours on the engine-under 30....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts