3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks folks ;)

[ 02-20-2006, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: glennexit13 ]

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
glenn,
would you be interested in splitting the scope and slug barrel and selling that seperately?

I have an 1187 and love it, I have been looking for a barrel and scope.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I am in the market for guns at times and I am in PA and keep seeing these Fire Arms cards requested. I don't have anything like that does this not allow me to purchase a gun from someone in Jersey??????? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I think he would just have to bring it to PA and have it transferred at a dealer. We dont need cards.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
oh yeah i would jump on this right away if i needed it.. i have one already... but i am looking for a left handed for my cousin is this right or left handed

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
yeah he would have to bring it to pa and have it transfered.... do you have a licence to carry?
Yeah, he would have to bring it to someone with a PA FFL. They would call in the instant check, pay the transfer fees and away they go...unless something has changed. PA is much easier to transport firearms into. If you are legal in NJ, you should be fine in PA. Does who have a carry permit?? me?...yes

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gotta dig this one back up and bump it...barrel and scope be gone, but the guns still here...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glenn Sr, funny I'm a Glenn Jr...so far the gun stands unsold. Margaritaville bought the barrel and scope last week. Someone was supposed to arrange to buy this weekend but so far no call, no show.

Gun is still up for grabs at 400 firm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts