·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice work Jeff.

Russ

·
Registered
795 Posts
hey jeff the 3rd pic down what material do u use for the body? mylar tubing? what kinda hair is that inside an how do u put it in their? just slide it in an tie it or put the tubing on after u tir the hair on. is it called supreme hair? thanks for the pics helps me out when tying an those look like some great teasers for infront of a plug:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Can't wait to see them in person Saturday at the OC flea market

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey jeff the 3rd pic down what material do u use for the body? mylar tubing? what kinda hair is that inside an how do u put it in their? just slide it in an tie it or put the tubing on after u tir the hair on. is it called supreme hair? thanks for the pics helps me out when tying an those look like some great teasers for infront of a plug:thumbsup::thumbsup:
biggietalls89,
Thanks...these are'nt that hard to make ,just a little time consuming.The tubing is called E-Z Body(med size),"super hair" is what I use. There is alot of other matl's that can be used also.The shaft of the hook is first wraped w/ thread from eye to hook bend. Then I use knitting yarn to build up the body in a football shape,glue in place. Cut tubing to length and,slide tbing over hook starting @ the point until tubing reaches just past the hook bend and pull hook through the tube.I pull super hair through the tube w/ a home made threaded that looks just like a bobbin threader but is about 16" long. Then tie it off and epoxy!
Hope this helps?
Bluesfish

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Wow, nice looking rigs. Do you fish these along with a plug or a bucktail? Never really tried teasers before except for fluking in the back but would like to give them a try in the surf.

·
Registered
795 Posts
sweet thanks yea gonna try an make a couple i got the clear gure goo it works great. did u ever try it yet? i could never do the epoxy stuff wothout making a mess this stuff is great. gonna try an make a couple up an will post pics thanks jeff love the patterns :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Big red letters!!!!!!!!!

WOW JEFF WHAT CAN I SAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now put em all in an envelope and send them to FC testing unit po box 812,Lamghorne PA,19047
I'll let you know if they work or if further testing needs to be done!!!:D

FC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Jeff the teasers look way better in person. The airbrushed poppers are amazing. I'll be very interested in hearing how the poppers do when you throw in the Delaware. It was good talking with you and Steve yesterday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.