BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
I should be going up to see adam and the CR crew and then stopping by the see paul at jpr rods!

Do not think i can afford to buy anything else!

Money is tapped from other stuff! lol

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'll be at the SSFFF booth on Sunday. Reel Seat Dave and I set everything up yesterday (and his booth as well) and he will obviously be at his booth all three days.

Karen Wall, my cousin Willie, Capt. Ron Santee, Sal and Scottie (volunteers from a Surf Anglers club) are there today.

Today kicked off the SSFFF Raffle of the 17' Mako, Trailer, 90HP engine and electronics donated by ASA and Henry's Tackle. It will be going on all weekend at the show, and will continue until the June 28 drawing.

Hopefully I'll see some of you on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow. Just browsing;)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'll be there at the Fishermen's Supply booth on Sunday am.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Chris ill stop by on Sunday
Ksong like to meet you if your there on Sun

John

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tuna john said:
Chris ill stop by on Sunday
Ksong like to meet you if your there on Sun

John
Sorry John, One guy is coming from RI to meet me at noon tomorrow. Besides, weather looks good on Sunday to go cod fishing off Montauk. They are enjoying the best codfishing in last 20 years now.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
what time does the Viking leave?

K did you get my email about the reels?

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tuna john said:
what time does the Viking leave?

K did you get my email about the reels?
I believe they leave 3:00 am and you need a reservation. If I go, I go on a private boat.
I got your e-mail and I think I sent replies.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks like fishing this weekend is out so to North jersey I go to spend my money:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
KSONG said:
Who is going ?
I plan to go tomorrow and check some jigging/popping stuffs.
Kil it looks like noon is a good time..should be alot of jigging and popping guys stopping..the Bigger OTI jigs are really nice..and the prices for all these Jigs are very good..wait till you guys see the poppers;) :D saturday at noon

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
sportfishingusa said:
I should be going up to see adam and the CR crew and then stopping by the see paul at jpr rods!

Do not think i can afford to buy anything else!

Money is tapped from other stuff! lol
the jigs i have here are VERY GOOD PRICE..and some killer jigs..see ya saturday..noon for the jigging and popping get together...come in the door go to the right, down to the end..pleanty of room to play with the blanks and rods;) :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
They have some good speakers there,Al Ristori ,Alberto Knie and some others.It should be good,I'll be there

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
jumpingjoe said:
They have some good speakers there,Al Ristori ,Alberto Knie and some others.It should be good,I'll be there
stop by and say hi..wewil be having some "hardcore" jigging and popping rods/ jigs/ line..acid rods..and some real hardcore jigging guys around noon..all the OTI jigs and popper are here..the jitterbel and jackal..are killer..some bigger jigs for tiles here also;) ..and it was great to see the barnes who made it today..

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
paul708 said:
stop by and say hi..wewil be having some "hardcore" jigging and popping rods/ jigs/ line..acid rods..and some real hardcore jigging guys around noon..all the OTI jigs and popper are here..the jitterbel and jackal..are killer..some bigger jigs for tiles here also;) ..and it was great to see the barnes who made it today..
just a reminder guys..we will be talking Hardcore Jigging and poppin all day.. Kil and others will be here at noon for a BIG get together, hardcore jigging ,..come into the show and go to the right..watch out for flying Jigs:D

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I went friday. There are twice the exhibiters of 2 years ago. Al Ristori was good. Cindy gave a tarpon talk. Her seminar was packed. I took a peak; honestly I hope she knows a lot about fishing cause she won't make Spitzers phonebook. The prices were retail so I saved the money for my local guy.The show is always worth the time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts