BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about everywhere I went, there was somebody eating a Pickle Chip from the pickle people in the corner near JPR. I know hemp made multiple offshore trips from the Canyon Runner booth to the pickle grounds to feed Capt. Mark. I landed two pints to take home with me. How many of you joined in on the mad pickle bite???

Does anyone have a card for them? I really liked their bread and butter pickles…

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
netkeeper said:
Just about everywhere I went, there was somebody eating a Pickle Chip from the pickle people in the corner near JPR. I know hemp made multiple offshore trips from the Canyon Runner booth to the pickle grounds to feed Capt. Mark. I landed two pints to take home with me. How many of you joined in on the mad pickle bite???

Does anyone have a card for them? I really liked their bread and butter pickles…
i was reeling them in:D :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hot Garlic Bite

2 Qts. My limit

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
hewey

Thanx for the calender posted on the wall of my office. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
469 Posts
alan,

i had the super hot ones and decided to get the regular hot ones.
then i went back, after mark and i crushed the first pint and got two more pints, one hot and one super hot.
the blond toyota girl was there too, kelly i think.
i told her the super hot pickel was good. she said, "oh good, i like spicy super hot pickels".
i blushed and smiled, paid my bill and walked away wishing i could have come up with something to say to her but i was just staring at her wondering if i actually heard her say that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts