BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks, Ron for the quick send out on the decals:D already on my trucks thanks!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Once again everyone, I want to thank you all for your support of our community.

Now that we have over 10,000 decals in circulation, it's kinda neat seeing them pop up in various places :)

For example...

I was on the beach in Ocean City NJ. a couple weeks ago when I saw a Bass Barn decal on a bucket that was being washed down the beach by the waves.

I said to my wife aka, "Fishcakes" - "check out the bucket with the Bass Barn sticker on it!" Her reply was - "That's your daughters #$%* @##!"...LOL!

Apparently my 7 year old daughter decided to stick one on her beach bucket :)

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chunkmaster john said:
Thanks, Ron for the quick send out on the decals:D already on my trucks thanks!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Well John...I'll make sure Fishcakes sees your post. She's in charge of Bass Barn decal distribution :)

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Hello Ron, Fishcakes, Jim Mac here. Hope all is well and looking forward to a little cooler temperatures.

If possible, could I get about two dozen Barner Decals to send along with the care packages to the troops. My truck and Terrys' jeep are both, representing already.

If you remember the picture from Carl Scrivani (CVS) where he had put a BB decal on a 500# bomb he had just built in Iraq. I guess we we can say we have gone, International.

I got my last one off to a young guy in Afghanastan. I wish I could say I was sending them to our service men and women in other places instead of where they are right now.

Thanks in advance, Jim and Terry McVeigh.
@ 2 Village Way
Malvern, Pa. 19355

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jim Mac said:
If possible, could I get about two dozen Barner Decals to send along with the care packages to the troops.
That would be great Jim!

I'll...er...I mean Fishcakes will get'em right out to ya :)

Maybe we can work a deal with the goverment to afix a Bass Barn sticker to all military vehicles as well as bombs scheduled for deployment :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Ordered 2....Thanks

This is a great site. One will go on the truck, and 1 on the kayak

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thanks Ron, Already been sighted by two members and signed up two more because of conversation spawned by the stickers on my truck.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Got my two the other day . Ran right out and put one in the back window of the blazer.

Thanks Ron, And thinks for all the help with my new website too!!!:cool:

Harry

1 - 20 of 34 Posts