BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a boat that my wife and I can sleep on for extended weekend trips during the offseason. AND looking to be able to dry store it and launch when we fly down. Any suggestions on locations, marinas? I like Oceanside in Key West but the flights are too pricy. Target species are Sails, Mahi, Grouper, yellowtail...boat in the 25-28' range...help is appreciated.

figured i would ask before the eddy off of the Spencer (yes it's pulling in blue water now from the stream) it's slowly mixing blue and our convos turn to the BFT and YFT that's in it :)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Co-op

we just bought a house in Key colony Beach, which is Northern Marathon. great area, a lot of good restaurants, a nice beach called Sombrero beach, Bahia Honda state park and a ton to do. Of course the fishing is not bad either. there allot of marinas in the Marathon area that do dry storage. Also Coco-Plum, right next door has dry storage marinas as well.
thanks
mike

·
Registered
241 Posts
we just bought a house in Key colony Beach, which is Northern Marathon. great area, a lot of good restaurants, a nice beach called Sombrero beach, Bahia Honda state park and a ton to do. Of course the fishing is not bad either. there allot of marinas in the Marathon area that do dry storage. Also Coco-Plum, right next door has dry storage marinas as well.
thanks
mike

Spot............................BURNED!!!!!!:naughty:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts