BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SJCFA monthly meeting this Thursday night. Premeeting casting starts at 6:00 PM with regular meeting at 7:00 PM. Hope to see all our members there and if you don't fly fish, it is never too late to start. Should be another good meeting as we all get ready for prime time fishing to come.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Sorry, my home computer is on the fritz again. I haven't been able to update the website yet. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you can get it fixed. I looked at website and we need to get it update. You can alway use mine if you need to. Either that or you have to teach someone else how to do some of the stuff.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Or get a new one! It is like 8 years old. That's the problem.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meeting went well. We had a good turnout. Had the premeeting Casting. Meeting was well attended we went over fishing activity along the coast, who was fishing, where, what were the hot flies. Over all most fish being caught were on the small side, and there were reports of lots of bait everywhere. Water warm along the whole coast and everyone is waiting for it to cool and activate the fall feeding.

After club business and discussions, Brad Buzzi and Dave Gelona again did fly tying. With my belief that big bass want big flies Brad made a bunch of super large flies. The one below I got to take home and feild test.

Brad also did other flies, whatever members wanted to see.

Dave did the same, showing basics and use of a variety of materials. With refreshments and lots of socialization the night went by in a flash.

Plans were put in place to get the food for this Saturdays picnic, so we are all set. Hope you are there for the fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts