BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for anyone that likes to chase bass from a kayak. The first meeting of the SJKBFC will be held this Thursday, 02-18-2010 at the Hammonton Library at 7:00pm. We want to get as much feedback as possible as to what people want from a club. We are planning on having several kayak bass tournaments. We are also committed to education and FUN. If you have any interest, please try to attend and support us!
Thanks! Tom Philippi.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks BigFred1. Jeff told me we got a positive reception at the meeting. Sandwashslugger, don't worry about missing the meeting. We were working out details like electing officers, adopting by-laws, etc... We decided to hold 12 tournaments this year. If anyone would like to fish bass tournaments but does'nt have a bassboat, maybe a kayak is for you! We now have a website; http://sjkbfc.web.com/. Please look us up and see what we are about! We want to have a club based on fun and learning. Thanks.
Tom.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks BigFred1. Jeff told me we got a positive reception at the meeting. Sandwashslugger, don't worry about missing the meeting. We were working out details like electing officers, adopting by-laws, etc... We decided to hold 12 tournaments this year. If anyone would like to fish bass tournaments but does'nt have a bassboat, maybe a kayak is for you! We now have a website; http://sjkbfc.web.com/. Please look us up and see what we are about! We want to have a club based on fun and learning. Thanks.
Tom.

Is something wrong with the link? I receilved the message that page cannot be dispayed...

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Glad to see the club coming together, Way to go Ladies and Gentlemen:thumbsup:, I see the first meeting was in Hammonton, why was the second meeting changed to Mays Landing?:huh: I;m just curious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.