BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roll call for the Southern Regional Intermediate Schoo flea market ? I'll be there, how about you.

I'll be looking for epoxy teasers, bucktalis for flounder, and any good deal that I THINK I might need or want. My wife says, " You don't need nothing ".

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Roll call for the Southern Regional Intermediate Schoo flea market ? I'll be there, how about you.

I'll be looking for epoxy teasers, bucktalis for flounder, and any good deal that I THINK I might need or want. My wife says, " You don't need nothing ".

you don't need nothing sounds like you need stuff! the dont and nothing kinda cancel each other out hahahah

·
Registered
629 Posts
went mostly to hook up with shrottz and swap some bucktails for a few of his fine plugs.picked up a few packs of cod skirts from cape may tackle dan and got to talk to him for a bit. was hoping to find some tying stuff flat waxed thread and maybe a few deer tails but didn`t see anything along those lines . best sticking to my regular suppliers for that stuff i guess

·
Registered
490 Posts

If you think these will work let me know I will send you some I have laying around. The more I tie the better I get and I cant use all of them. All I ask of you is, fish them hard and let me know how long they last and how they do.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Henry ,

Those look great ! . I like epoxy teaers because they Immitate a variety of small bait species . I mostly fish striped bass with lures and plugs w/ teasers . But epoxy teasers are also great for flounder fishing too ! so in the summer I go through a lot . My Email is [email protected] drop me an Email if wanna hit some early season stripers here with me so we can fish your teasers with me.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Henry ,

Those look great ! . I like epoxy teaers because they Immitate a variety of small bait species . I mostly fish striped bass with lures and plugs w/ teasers . But epoxy teasers are also great for flounder fishing too ! so in the summer I go through a lot . My Email is [email protected] drop me an Email if wanna hit some early season stripers here with me so we can fish your teasers together.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.