1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not know if you saw this, thought you would think it's interesting:

January 26, 2010

World-Record-Size Pacu Found Dead In Florida

Florida’s recent record cold snap claimed countless numbers of fish last week, and among the belly-up corpses bobbing near beaches and boat docks was a 38-inch, 52-pound, world-record-size pacu. The current IGFA all-tackle record is 44 pounds.

Video (worth a watch!!)

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/fishing/2010/01/world-record-size-pacu-found-dead-florida

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
FWG thanks for the post.

Check out the video - this fish is so big that it's legs are thicker than JS's and it went to the same dentist as pete:eek::D

I propose a giant :bow:FUDD:bow: be created that would fit over florida.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
FWG thanks for the post.

Check out the video - this fish is so big that it's legs are thicker than JS's and it went to the same dentist as pete:eek::D

I propose a giant :bow:FUDD:bow: be created that would fit over florida.
John, the " Chin " is ganging up on us again:D

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Thanks FWG & yes I had heard about it. Thanks again. Never heard of any bewing caught around here.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
:D

cool vid, interesting. might hafta try fishing for them. BTW, vf, you got more chins than a chinese phonebook!!!! LMAO!!!!!:razz:
Oh this is real nice. I make one little comment, and he is all over me. He must have more respect for you seeing as how you won 6 gold medals in swimming in the Fall Olympics. :fighting::fighting::fighting:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.