BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a sweet deal for one person of the barn. I will only offer one at this price at this time. A full untapped 55 gallon drum of XD30 (tcw3). Ready,, 480.00 plus tax. That comes to 8.73 per gallon. Can not hold it over the phone. No credit cards please. First one in gets it. Perfect for fishing club or another dealer/marina.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When your done with the drum you can return it and we will dispose of it for you. If you dont want to handle the drum you can bring your own containers and fill them up at our location.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to say but we can not find any yamaha dealers that will work with us. I guess they want complete control over there products. Thats how they keep there profit margin at 90%.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ficht oil sure do. The 55 gallon drum special will be listed next week. If you dont purchase the full drum we still offer it for 11.99 per gallon. This is the last call on the XD30 drum. Gary informed me he talked to someone at the Savory Inn last night about it. We are open till 2:00 on 3-12-05. Gary tried to call you today. He left a mesage on your machine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts