BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be running two open shark trips with discounted pricing (June 9,11) targeting Mako's & Threshers. Our main target will be bigger Mako's and offering this as prep for the South Jersey Shark Tournament June 12-15 that we will be fishing. We will also offer discounted pricing for any regular charter up to 6 anglers on June 10,11. We may do some Bluefin trolling or jigging on these trips if we catch a nice Mako early in the trip and plan to run to the good water with structure that holds the best possibility of big Mako's and possible early season Bluefin. This is a great oppurtunity to fish on one of the newest, biggest, fastest and best riding charter boats on the East Coast plus we know how to catch tuna & sharks with over 20 years of experience. I am currently in the San Diego area for the Fred Hall show and the rest of my crew is down in the Bahamas and Floirda so e-mails work best for us over the next few weeks if you would be interested in joining us on one of these trips. I have not determined the exact pricing as I am waiting to how much diesel fuel prices are at our Marina by mid-April. Note: We may have room for a couple of singles or small party to join us for Hinch's Marina "Off the HOOK" Shark Tournament June 21,22. Part of the group from Maryland that has us booked for SJ Shark Tournament wants to fish Hinch's tournament but not all their guys are available so we may have room for a couple of anglers. We will be posting additional openings the week of June 15-19 as we have 25 plus family members from out of state joining us in Cape May for our traditional 5 year family union and we will be doing some non charter trips with family members and may have room for a few to join us to help cover fuel and bait costs. We allow social drinking on all are shark trips but anything beyond this then the HOOKED UP II is not the boat for you. Everyone on our trips has a job to do when sharking and if we should hook a big Mako or Thresher all on board need to be as Tred Barta says " at the top of their game"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts