BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just wanted every 1 to know that at our store we are gonna be running specials for the holidays on shrimp and some other things. we will be makin custom party trays with shrimp and crab fingers. if n e 1 is italian we also we have alot of different fish for the 7 fishes call for any information

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can't say what they are gonna be at this time yet we are still workin some things out and tryin to find out whats around will probly knock off 5$ a box on shrimp and run some specials on cooked shrimp and if we can get them is smaller boxes of snow crab usually have then on sale as soon as i find out i'll e-mail u

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are goin to be runnin a special on little neck clams 25$ 100 that i know of right now more to come and maybe our secret lobster mash potatoes

·
Registered
334 Posts
John, any chance you'll have surf clams for next week?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can try to see they will be in on friday if we can send me an e-mail and if we do i'll let u know asap still have some really nice frozen bunker if u know n e 1 lookin for it the stuff bleed when u cut it i guess when u freeze it at -10 thats what happens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts