BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the pictures posted by Barner " bigfish4me ".I attended Fri. nites N.J. State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs meeting.Reported the problem with the ramp and gave hin pictures.He was unaware of the problem..Received an e-mail today,stating the Division's Land Management Chief is aware of the problem.They are waiting for a blow-out tide to start working on the ramp.

·
Registered
230 Posts
probably called for a study on the blow out tide frequency rate. study will be completed in a few years. if he went down to the ramp we have been having them almost every day:)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I worked on the water most of the time.A blow out tide is when the tide stays low for two tides.You don't get that everyday.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not miss your point fishcatcher.If you knew how short handed the Division is you would not make a statement like that.As I said before a blow out tide does not happen every day.

·
Registered
230 Posts
If they built it right 3 years ago they would not have to build it again, you dont have a civil service job by any chance, just kidding:p

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe they should have put in a concrete rampat the start.That block ramp according to an expert that installs them was not meant for that type of enviroment.
I will keep you Barners informed,if I hear anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts