BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just and FYI for anyone looking for a good bait & tackle shop in SE PA. The new ownership just re-opened the store. The store has been completely re-done and the new owners did a great job. Awesome selection of fresh and salt water gear. They also have a connection for getting reels serviced. The store is definitely worth checking out (y)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Although I don't get over there much anymore because it is a little out of my way, I started going there with my dad in the mid 80s when the shop was at routes 73 & 202, before they moved to where it is now. It has always been a great place, well stocked with a wide variety and good information. Support you local tackle shops!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although I don't get over there much anymore because it is a little out of my way, I started going there with my dad in the mid 80s when the shop was at routes 73 & 202, before they moved to where it is now. It has always been a great place, well stocked with a wide variety and good information. Support you local tackle shops!
The store is now under new ownership and they have completely renovated the place and did a great job. They geared the place out (y) Definitely worth a trip if anyone is looking to get out of the house and to start getting ready for the spring season.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've been going to the Sport Fishin Outlet for the last 30 years. Harry the previous owner was a character and very knowledgeable and a little rough around the edges. The new guys seem nice and helpful as well. I am looking forward to seeing the upgraded (less cluttered) shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts