BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOME LOW LIFE EMPTIED MY BAIT PEN TODAY BETWEEN 6AM AND 3PM THEY STOLE OVER 50 SPOT THAT I JUST HAD PUT IN THERE YESTERDAY. I HAVE A LARGE PVC PEN AT THE END OF MY FINGER DOCK ON F DOCK SLIP #13 AT THE BREEZEELEE MARINA. IF ANYONE SAW ANYONE AROUND MY SLIP PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME. (856)753-6340 RON ABRAMS I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION ANYONE COULD GIVE ME, I KNOW IT'S A LONG SHOT BUT IT WAS DEFINETLY DONE TODAY DUREING THE DAY. PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M ACCUSEING ANY BARNER'S I'M JUST HOPEING SOMEONE MAY HAVE SEEN SOMEONE TAKEING THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THEY WEREN'T EVEN NICE ENOUGH TO LEAVE ME ENOUGH TO FISH WITH TOMORROW, THEY MAY HAVE SOLD THEM TO SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW, IT'S JUST REALLY PISSES ME OFF. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THIS MESSAGE. RON

·
Registered
357 Posts
May carma come there way.And the only fish to take the stolen spot,TAKE THE ROD RIGHT OUT OF THERE HAND.May it also be there LUCKY pole, good luck hope you find the S.O.B'S !!!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I MAY SKIP FISHING NEXT WEEK AND JUST HIDE OUT IN THE BOAT WITH A HARPOON AND SEE WHAT JUNK FISH I CAN SPEAR. IT IS A SHAME THAT THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS TO MUCH, IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE RUNNING THRU YOUR SLICKS, CUTTING YOU OFF, RUNNING DOWN A SCHOOL OF FISH ON THE SURFACE,ETC. IT'S LIKE MY DAD ALWAYS SAYS THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT GO FISHING BUT THEY AREN'T ALL SPORTSMAN.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BEAR 13 MY EMAIL ISN'T WORKING RIGHT IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WE CAUGHT THE SPOT A FEW WEEKS AGO IN AC AND TRANSFERRED THEM FROM THERE. I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE IS STILL CATCHING THEM. THAT WAS A BARGAIN PRICE FOR THE HAPPY THEIF UNDERDOG.

·
Registered
994 Posts
That really sucks. Are there any cameras at the marina yet? Seems like a relatively cheap way to deter the scum that do this type of thing.

·
Registered
31,460 Posts
Sorry to hear it Ron, people will do anything for a buck. I've caught a few people stealing bait in my marina.

I know where you can catch fish, no bait needed
Let me know probably a few nights this week if the weather holds up.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BOB,I'M FISHING MON. AND MIGHT STAY OVER AND GO TUES. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL THIS WEEK AND SEE IF WE CAN DO A NIGHT TRIP.
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TALK HARRY INTO PUTTING SOME CAMERA'S UP IT WOULD DEFINITELY STOP THIS NONSENSE. I KNOW I'M NOT THE FIRST AND WON'T BE THE LAST MAYBE IF ENOUGH OF US ASK HARRY MIGHT INSTALL THEM. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
do you have otters around?

we've got 3 otters that live near our marina...

two years ago lost about 100 to the otters all at once..

we now have an otter proof pen...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nothing lower than a bait thief. This is why they should bring back public stoning!

·
Registered
786 Posts
That sucks man... but it happens all the time there.

For years that marina was called "snatch and carry".

My boat was broken into there and I lost lots of gear and electronics. So I'd say you got off easy compared to some others. Harry's alright but it's a big marina with no camera's and very low security.

Striper season is one of the worst times for theft there.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts