BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be returning to Cape May, NJ from our winter home in North Carolina to start our Spring COMBO Striper-Black Drum trips in late April. If we should have a warm spring then we may return and start spring stripers in mid-April around the New Moon.

Cape May, NJ

We plan to start our 2010 season with COMBO Black Drum and Jumbo Striper trips on the Delaware Bay around the full moon April 28. We will be fishing for Stripers and Black Drum every day and evening until the spring run is over in early June. We will be doing some all night Black Drum trips starting around the new moon May 14, 2010 on weekends and holiday to avoid the large crowds on the Delaware Bay.

We can take up to 6 anglers per trip and do make-up charters for small parties and singles when possible.

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
If you guys want to experience one of the nicest charter boats on the east coast contact Captain John and secure a prime date.

As the mate I will personally guarantee 110% effort from the time we leave the dock untill the time you step foot off the boat. I promise you will not find a harder working and devoted crew anywhere. We cut no corners, we use the best quality equipment and above all we provide a friendly, enjoyable atmosphere. We are all about having a great day or evening on the water.

April will be here soon! :thumbsup:

Josh
mate hooked up II

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Only telling the truth Josh!!! John and I have teamed up more than a few times in the spring and fall getting on fish. We usually lose touch when the offshore season starts as you guys chase tuners and I'm chasing fluke, but we catch up!! John is a great guy!! Its nice to have friends!!!:D

I'm hoping to get offshore more this year in the Viking and Rampage if the tunas show up!! I'll definitely be out there in my boat for the bluefins!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Capt Dave

Your kind words are appreciated.
I look forward to sharing information with you again soon when the spring run starts on the Delaware Bay and I thank you for your help in the past.
We also can work together on the tunas this coming season and look forward to all of us having a banner season in 2010. Best of luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.