BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 6th is the day and NO BONES is the place. All waters are open to this tournament. Saturday May 6th, Up to five anglers per boat, Lines in at 7am and weigh in by 5pm. Party with hot food at the dock. Entry fee $125.00 per boat.

First place three fish per boat combined weight. $2,000.00 and trophy

Second place three fish per boat combined weight. $1,000.00 and trophy

Calcutta for largest flounder $50.00 entry. 100% payout. 75% largest, 25% 2nd largest. In event of a tie in combined weight or calcutta first and second will be combined and split equally

Prizes are based on 40 boat entry.

We will be doing our opening day flounder show at the same time. I will not be in the tournament but we will include it in the show.

This is perfect for all the fisherman who complain about mid to late summer tournaments when the back bays have small flounder.

Call me at 609-522-3017 for more details.

[ 04-17-2006, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: chunking ]

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Fred
The Irish Wake will be there,with a crew of Flattop,snichols and Volkamanlooking forward to catching some nice flounder without havin to run 10 to 20 miles ;)
Is Jack fishing it???????Cause if so is I may just fish behind him a pick up the ones he's drops. :D
Snichosl has a way of doing that to him. :D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Do you have to fish from a boat? I would be willing to pay the $125 but i have some great sping fluke spots that a boat is not needed.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Damn - same day as JBAY kayak tourney. I want to fish that bad cause I can squeeze in a visit to my Grandma (she lives up/over there).

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Looking forward to a good time with a great crew.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by jaybird:
fred seen some of the fish you caught on your shows if we enter can we follow ya around lol
FU IS TO OLD TO FISH.HEHEHE

[ 04-12-2006, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Fred, A friend of mine asked where he can get herring for bait for this weekend and I'm sending him your way. Hope you have them
Glen

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by LunchMan:
Fred
The Irish Wake will be there,with a crew of Flattop,snichols and Volkamanlooking forward to catching some nice flounder without havin to run 10 to 20 miles ;)
Is Jack fishing it???????Cause if so is I may just fish behind him a pick up the ones he's drops. :D
Snichosl has a way of doing that to him. :D
I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK AND HAVE DECIDED TO RETREAT TO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU IN TENN. TO CLEAR MY HEAD OF THE BIG FISH THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME BY LUNCHIE AND THE LITTLE GUY,PLAY GOLF AND WATCH ALL THE OLD TV SHOWS OF FU OVER AND OVER.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Yeah baby!!! Fishing on the Irish Wake for the No Bones Tourney!!! :D

Steve, I guess this is the 1% you fish where we get to kill what we catch. :eek: :D (As long as it's a legal size fish that is.)

I smell victory!!!! :D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got out for an hour on Saturday afternoon to try a little bucktailing to see if the flounder were hungry. Three blues about two pounds and one summer at 17 inches. It's starting.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Flattop.....I already killed my quota of fish for the year...in January. :eek:

But I'll kill a couple more if necessary. :D

It should be a great day, I'm looking forward to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts