·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ 12-27-2005, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: chunking ]

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Darn, how can Mikey and I defend our 2nd place finish???

Gotta hunt the flatties out I guess.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Fred the flounder thing sounds great. The association with that other web site (that is no more) may have kept the numbers down a bit.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by Partnership:
Darn, how can Mikey and I defend our 2nd place finish???

Gotta hunt the flatties out I guess.
Come on Tom, I know you can change gears. :D ;)

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by RodFather:
Fred the flounder thing sounds great. The association with that other web site (that is no more) may have kept the numbers down a bit.
Then why is the fall tournament so much better? I was warned over the phone a while back that some would turn their backs on NO BONES. To me it was all about fishing. Nothing about us or them. If some feel that way then that is their right but I won't miss them. NO BONES is and always will be about fishing and friends having a good time.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Originally posted by chunking:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RodFather:
Then why is the fall tournament so much better? </font>[/QUOTE]Fred last fall 2004 the other site had not started yet. This past fall it was on it's last breath. Just a timing thing. Best of luck with whatever you guys try.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
ought O I smell a lock up.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Good deal Fred and Mike!!
I always wanted a Flounder Tourney when the gest fishing is in the back(the best place to catch Fluke :D )
This should be a cool tourney,I guess I have to talk to Ahab ;) :D

[ 12-27-2005, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: captainbadfinger ]

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I started this thread to make an anouncment about an old tournament and a new one. I wasn't asking a question. I guess I should have left this on the Home Port.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why thanks PEACHY. If you looked you would have noticed that I had posted it on the Home Port first.

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
Fred, where is the info...PLENTY of people would like to hear what you have to say about the tourney...Keep up the good work at No Bones Bait and Tackle
Good to have fellow sponsors like you all working hard for our fishing community!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Originally posted by Mrs. Crabbs:
Fred, where is the info...PLENTY of people would like to hear what you have to say about the tourney...Keep up the good work at No Bones Bait and Tackle
Good to have fellow sponsors like you all working hard for our fishing community!
The word of the day is CAJOLE !

Maybe they will have a step father in law and son division, The word of the day on that day will be BONDING.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Crabbs, I think they're waiting for the state to set the flounder season.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts