BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS, season opens april 16 for cod, haddock and pollock. regs look like this after a long battle with the nmfs. bag limit basically the same, size of cod reduced from 24 inches to 19 inches? they want to reduce the mortality rate of discards. on big mac 80% of fish released survive. 2013 as of now looking bad. stock the freezers this april, may, june with great eating white fish. a few dates left. best, capt. jim

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
put a date out. you know, the fishing community is sort of small. I have met a bunch of fine fellows on both here and my "other" group I can not mention here, and have some fine friends because of it, and guys Ive got to fish with on my gp tiny boat to party and charters

so Id put up a date and figure out how to split driving and transpo. it gets you guys fishing, and it gets the skippers a days pay.

who doesnt like cod fishing?

·
Registered
292 Posts
does BigMac offer any open boats? Reason I ask is I can put 2 in a boat but tough rounding up 6.:eek:
I am sure Capt Jim (Big Mac) does open boat trips. If not and you want to get out, let me know i can get you on one. Lots of good boats out of Green Harbor, most all have open boat trips in thier schedule and i work on a few of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.