BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd Annual High Point Vol. Fire Co. Striper Shootout All-Boat Tournament & Fish Fry, June 7th 2008, Harvey Cedars L.B.I. Cash prizes, trophies, good food/beer, live music, silent auction, and special drawings. Thanks to all the anglers and sponsors for supporting our fire company's first ever Striper Tournament in 2007. We had a turnout of 26 boats which contributed to making our fundraiser a great success. We are building off last year's positive feedback to try and make this year's event even better. Boundaries are Seaside Ferris Wheel to the Ship Bottom water tank, inshore or offshore up to three miles off beach. For all rules, regulations and last year's results, visit www.hpvfc.com. Thanks for the support, HPVFC

·
Registered
423 Posts
A Must Do!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did this event last year and it was a great time had by all. The guys at High Point really put on good time for the whole family.

Looking forward to actually weighing in a fish this year...haha..:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cant Wait 4 This Year

I cant believe it's almost that time again!! Where did this year go? We cant wait for the second annual Striper Shoot Out. We had such a blast last year. For a Fire Department Fund Raiser you guys put on a top notch tournament!! See you guys at the Captains Meeting :D P.S Mabey this year we will have a Bass to weigh in. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
striper shootout

High Point Vol. Fire Co. Striper Shootout All-Boat Tournament & Fish Fry

June 7th 2008, Harvey Cedars L.B.I.

Cash prizes, trophies, good food/beer, live music, silent auction, and special drawings. Thanks to all the anglers and sponsors for supporting our fire company's first ever Striper Tournament in 2007. We had a turnout of 26 boats which contributed to making our fundraiser a great success. We are building off last year's positive feedback to try and make this year's event even better. Boundaries are Seaside Ferris Wheel to the Ship Bottom water tank, inshore or offshore up to three miles off beach.

For all rules, regulations and last year's results, visit www.hpvfc.com

Thanks for the support, HPVFC

·
Registered
423 Posts
Gonna be great this year with the fishing just getting warmed up now. If you have the time I would reccommend entering this one!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
We are getting in this year. Didn't do it last year, but heard nothing but great things about how the tournament was run.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just checked our website and it seems to be working. www.hpvfc.com Any angler's interested in our Striper Shootout All-boat Tournament can sign up untill 8:00 p.m. June 6th at the mandatory captains meeting where at least one member of a boat must be present. With the raffle & door prizes, silent auction, two live bands and the fish fry which is open to the public, this year should be a fun time had by everyone. Our goal of throwing a better tournament for 2008 is well on its way to becoming a reality. Thanks for the support
HPVFC Harvey Cedars, LBI

·
Registered
785 Posts
BANDIT'S in. dont know if i will be on the boat due to the newest bandit fishing team member only being a couple of weeks old but my pop and crew are in. hopeful they can produce like we did during the shell. good luck to all and i see you at the fire house.

·
Registered
423 Posts
We're in

Team Tighten Up is in!! Now if only we can catch a decent fish so I don't have to get my balls busted for an hour straight at the firehouse...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Reg29 thats all part of the experience here at High Point, If were not bustin' your nuggets that means we don't like you. so take it as a complement :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
BUMP!

my fire co. just replaced one of if not the the oldest operating ladders in America and know whole heartedly how hard it is to fund such a vital piece of equipment . My support goes out to the HPVFC!

For anybody looking to get in on the action I am welcoming 2 more anglers to join my team

·
Registered
8 Posts
Weather looks good

Looks like the weather report is gonna be great.

****Don't forget one member from each boat must attend the captains meeting this Friday June 6th at the firehouse on 80th street in Harvey Cedars, right behind the Plantation Restaurant.

**Get ready for a great day of fishing for a good cause and one hell of an after party**

1 - 20 of 26 Posts