BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd Annual High point Vol. Fire Co. Striper shootout All-Boat Tournament & Fish Fry, June 7th 2008, Harvey Cedars L.B.I. Cash prizes, trophies, good food/beer, live music, silent auction, and special drawings. Thanks to all the anglers and sponsors for supporting our fire company's first ever Striper Tournament in 2007. We had a turnout of 26 boats which contributed to making our fundraiser a great success. We are building off last years possitive feedback to try and make this years event even better. Boundaries are Seaside ferris Wheel to the Ship Bottom water tank, inshore or offshore up to three miles off the beach. For all rules. regulations and last years results visit www.hpvfc.com Thanks for the support HPVFC

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's Finally Here

Hey guys It’s finally here. Looks like all reports point in the direction of a great tournament this year. Weather looks good. (not the blow like last year) and the report from the guys that have been pre-fishing they have had good numbers, with big bass in the mix. Remember the Mandatory Captains Meeting is tonight 7:00pm @ High Point’s Fire House. West 80th Street Harvey Cedars. At least 1 member of each team must attend the meeting. Also registration will end at 8:00pm tonight. JBird has been working really hard to make this year better than last. I think everybody will be stoked with all the silent auction and prize giveaways this year. I will see you at the Captains Meeting. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts