BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrote an article on spring striper fishing in the New Jersey Angler magazine appearing in this months edition. Next month have an article coming out on black drum fishing. ;)

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
As always- Capt Harv- looking forward to them and can't wait to read them both.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Harv, I got my NJ Angler yesterday and turned right to your article.. full of great info as always, but speak up will ya, I had a hard time reading... ;)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Great article Harv,I enjoyed it.

BTW did I get knocked off the A list? haven't received any jokes from you lately. :D :D :D

See ya soon

[ 03-12-2004, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: LunchMan ]

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys and Pat, just haven't had any good ones to forward recently, you are still on my joke list!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Harv tks for the heads up looking forward to reading the articles. I enjoy reading all your stuff. Hopefully this year Lunchman and I will get on the Drum. We tryed last year but to no avail. Had a great time with Pat as always anyway. Thank God the weakies came through for us.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Another great article Harv. ;) Looking forward to the upcoming season. See you on the docks.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Capt Harv - excellent article! I spent a few hours yesterday tying some grass shrimp flies I will use for teasers in the rips.

Looking forward to the Drum article.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts