BASS BARN banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,504 Posts
My office is practically on the Delaware River in Paulsboro...right across from the airport. Not sure if I should keep the boat up here for march/april and fish the river or put it back down in CM?? What would you do?:huh:
I have lived in paulsboro all my life. I have fished the river for 20 years. To be honest, the river can produce great fish at certain times. I always catch stripers, some big some small. The thing is I dont fish near paulsboro. There are other spots that are way better. Look around for nice sandbars. :D

· Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I have lived in paulsboro all my life. I have fished the river for 20 years. To be honest, the river can produce great fish at certain times. I always catch stripers, some big some small. The thing is I dont fish near paulsboro. There are other spots that are way better. Look around for nice sandbars. :D
Burt...thanks for the reply....only thing that will keep me from not staying up here is the railroad bridge behind ace pallet...if that stays down it would prevent me from getting out to the river...we'll see in anther month. any other ramps you use around here??

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.