BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying their winter:rolleyes::D I've been getting all the equipment ready for the spring striper fishery the last few day's! We should have the big girl in the water by the second week in March. I'm hoping that all those fish that are well south of us come into the bay and give us a great spring! Either way we are trying everyday and 2 times a day!

I know we have trips booked already, but we do still have really good dates open in March and April for stripers! So if you were thinking of booking your trip with us, now is the time to get on the books!

You can look on our site to see what we have available. Go to the "Book online" at the top of our page and go through the month's! You can also book you trip right there. Private or Open Boat!

It's only another few weeks away, but I got the itch real bad. So this was just you friendly reminder to start your engines!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can't wait to fish with everyone again!

www.stalkerfishingcharters.com

or 609-231-9611

Thank you:wave:

· Registered
75 Posts
Hey Skip

It is a sad sight to see "Big Pete" on blocks in the marina. I have been stocking up:D:D. I can't wait !!! New Season New Memories and All Good:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Again, thanks for all you help last year!!

cya soon :wave:

Lennnaaayy!!!!

· Registered
13,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Skip

It is a sad sight to see "Big Pete" on blocks in the marina. I have been stocking up:D:D. I can't wait !!! New Season New Memories and All Good:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Again, thanks for all you help last year!!

cya soon :wave:

Lennnaaayy!!!!
Thanks Len! Big Pete should be getting ready really soon! I know he and I are ready!

· Registered
5,728 Posts
Big Pete:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.