BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am still looking for a 20 to 22 foot dual console with 150 to 225 hp outboard..again perfect boat would be 21 foot aquasport dc with a 200 but am open to sea hunt bayliner or even grady... looking to spend under 10 thousand. have looked through all magazines and craigslist and classic mako and many other sites... starting to get nervous.. i hope i didnt make a mistake selling my boat before i got my next ride.. so help barners

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spooled that is exactly what i am looking for the problem is i can't find one...everything is cc, walkaround to old or too expensive or i.o.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i am still looking for a 20 to 22 foot dual console with 150 to 225 hp outboard..again perfect boat would be 21 foot aquasport dc with a 200 but am open to sea hunt bayliner or even grady... looking to spend under 10 thousand. have looked through all magazines and craigslist and classic mako and many other sites... starting to get nervous.. i hope i didnt make a mistake selling my boat before i got my next ride.. so help barners

There is a 20 dc Hydra Sport and King Marine for sale, was there couple days ago looking for something just a bit bigger with a cabin.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spooled.. island marine web site didnt list it ..fish caught ebay sucks... buck thanks ill check it out ... keep it comig barners i need a boat

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just sold my 22 foot walkaround.. while i loved it i do not have the need for the cabin any longer..i know cc are the best set up for fishing but i definetly want a dc for the versatility and seating...the right deal always has a way of changing your mind but price and everything else would have to be perfect for me to consider other style of boat

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
take one.. good luck with the sale but i am not the one... if i were looking twins on a cc i would be all over your deal... i will keep my eyes and ears open for you

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hydra Sports 202DC

Angler Dave,

Sorry, but we do not have anything that fits your requirements. I checked with a few other Hydra-Sports dealers and struck out as well. If you do not mind traveling there is a 2003 model on Boattrader for $11,900 in South Carolina.

Spooled and rchipbrown - Thank you for the referrals!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
island marine i was in your shop in october and left my information.. havent recieved a call yet...so i am still looking... thanks for looking for me now ill let you know if i find something

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
There is also a 22' Aquasport DC on a trailer w/ a 235 Johnrude in Williamston NJ on the Black Horse pike near the Best Western. I'm going to call it a project boat as it has been sitting for a number of years uncovered but it is for sale.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the info 2dogs... i am going to look at two boats this weekend so will see how it goes....i have a little bit of time so i am looking for the perfect situation

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.