BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING SO GET READY!!!

Unfortunately. the weather doesn't feel like spring. However this is what has been hapening out there. The water temps were about 44+ in the rips and up to 52.5 in the bay last week, then came this cold snap and temps dropped about 2 degrees in the rips and 6 in the bay. With the air temps forcasted in the 50s this weekend, things should begining this weekend or shortly after it.

So far this March, we have found fish on lures in the bay to 32", and seen lots of bait and marks in the rips... so things are looking very promising. We had 9 bass on Monday, but after that the wind, and cold has kept us at the dock.

This weekend looks like it may be fishable, we may give it a try in the rips, and if things are good will start fishing full time (bucktailing in the rips, and clamming in the bay) on the week of 3-27. We will start posting our weekly openings on this forum and our website.

AS OF NOW WEEKEND ARE FILLING UP IN APRIL FOR STRIPERS, AND DRUM DATES ARE FILLING UP IN MAY ON FULL & NEW MOONS & WEEKENDS...HOWEVER WE STILL DO HAVE SOME OPENINGS, IF ANYONE HAS ANY DATES IN MIND FOR OPEN BOAT SPOTS OR PRIVATE CHARTERS 5 OR 6 HOURS, AND WOULD LIKE TO HOLD A SP0T OR CHARTER, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL. WE ONLY NEED $25 TO HOLD AN OPEN SPOT, AND $100 TO HOLD A CHARTER.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY INFO, OR TO SCROLL BACK TO THE REPORTS FROM THE PAST FEW SEASONS TO SEE HOW THINGS SHOULD BE PROGRESSING OUT THERE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO HOLD A SPOT OR CHARTER.

SKIP AND I LOOK FORWARD TO FISHING WITH YOU ON THE STALKER!

[ 03-20-2006, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Am I allowed out of the basement yet? :eek: :confused: I GOT A FRIGGIN HUNCH BACK! :eek: ROTFLMAO! :D ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BBunker:
Am I allowed out of the basement yet? :eek: :confused: I GOT A FRIGGIN HUNCH BACK! :eek: ROTFLMAO! :D ;)
Holy Sh!t....balliest!!! :D </font>[/QUOTE]WTF? I GOT 2 DOZ FOR YA CAPPY! ;) That's a start ain't it? :confused:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Yer a SLAVEDRIVER CAPN. SKIP! ;)

"Now, git out there & catchem up"! What, did you get spoiled jiggin up the black ones? :D

Seriously, Hope you & Jer have a banner season! See ya soon! ;)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by eaglesfansteve:
skip, got a voice message from jeremy today giving me dates. i would like 2 for april 20. peace out, steve.............610 823 9581
Steve, would you like 2 spots on the 20th? It is an afternoon trip, if so, please confirm with me today by email or phone. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts