BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think its time that the BassBarn becomes the first internet forum on the supporters list of SSFFF. All it takes is $10 from 50 barners.

Who is in??

Goal: $500 PLUS
Total Collected so Far:

$520.00

RyanF

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
sign me up...i saw they are soon accepting credit cards and I will def support it because its a lot easier than sending in a check...

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I am in :)

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
I am in for 50 bucks!!!

Let me know where to send the check..

I also want to start a golf outing for the SSFFF if anyone would be interested in that!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I wont golf, but I would participate in an ssfff sponsored fishing tourney where the proceeds go to help our cause at the ssfff. What could we fish for though? :D :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I guess Ill take the checks. I have $75 dollars in my savings account, I can just use that account and we are almost 1/4 of the way there already. All checks that are not for the BB SSFFF donation will deposited into my checking account so that there is no overlap. If anyone has any objections to this or have a better method, I am all ears and you can even have all the checks sent to you! I think we need to do this so that I can write one check for $500 plus in order to get on the supporters list, I doubt they want to keep track of our checks and tally up the bassbarn total.

Ill edit the first post with checks that I receive so that you know that I got it, but I wont post the amount. I will keep track of the amount everyone sent in and the total to be safe, but will not make it public.

You can send them to:

Ryan XXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXX

I guess we have $75 right now, so we need $425. Make sure you write your handle on the check, envelope, whatever.

Thanks guys,

RyanF

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Ryan, if you look on the sponsors list, there are already two fishing web sites, njfishing.com and njsaltwater fisherman.com so the Barn can't be the first.

One other point when Bucktail Willie first made a call to join the SSFFF, Ron found some reason that he didn't need to sponsor.

I think that what you are doing is great and we need all the help we can get, but I believe that you should make it extremely clear that the sponsorship is in the name of, "THE BASSBARN MEMBERS".

I'm sure when this comes out there will be one more sponsor , www.bassbarn.com .

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Even Steven said:
I wont golf, but I would participate in an ssfff sponsored fishing tourney where the proceeds go to help our cause at the ssfff. What could we fish for though? :D :D
I'm putting together a event that isn't sponsored by the SSFFF but it's a fundraiser/tournament where all the proceeds go to the SSFFF....check out my post here if you haven't already seen it...

http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127104

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
As opposed to the actual sites that supported SSFFF directly, under the individual supporters you'll see the "Members of" www----.com

A similar situation where a bunch of people from a website got together.

Any and all help is appreciated, regardless of how it's listed!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I'll send some money, too.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, I was going to list it as "Members of the BassBarn" anyway because the members are putting up the cash.

Didnt notice the other boards on there, but what the hell, it doesnt hurt to be the third.

I think we should come up with a creative donation slogan, like "From the bloody decks of the BassBarn" or "Fish slime covered donation from the Members of the BassBarn." Those arent that good, but it could even cause some stir and provoke more groups to donate to the cause, who knows.

RyanF

·
Registered
77,419 Posts
RyanF said:
I think its time that the BassBarn becomes the first internet forum on the supporters list of SSFFF. All it takes is $10 from 50 barners.

Who is in??

RyanF
Ryan I’m in. I don’t live to far from you so drop me a mail and I’ll give you a check.
John

1 - 20 of 107 Posts