BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A ST CROIX INSHORE SALTWATER 8FT ONE PIECE ROD HEAVY/ FAST ACTION 15-25#. I HAVE NEVER USED THIS ROD BEFORE BUT TRADED SOMEONE ELSE FOR IT.HE SAID THE ROD WAS ONLY USED 2-3 TIMES. THIS ROD IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.I AM SELLING IT BECAUSE I HAVE 12 ST CROIX RODS ALREADY. THE ROD SELLS FOR 160-175. I AM SELLING IT FOR 120.00

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i cannot make it because of work. i work for the phila fire dept and because of the weather we have been very busy.my cell number is 267-825-4272.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Thanks, wish it was mine :( :cool:

That stinks that you can't make it...I really wouldn't have any other chance to take her off your hands...I'm sure that you can get what you are asking for her. Damn...I wanted it to! Good luck! Maybe I'll see ya on a trip this spring or something! ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that last reply sounded weird. I am sorry i cannot goto the barn fest but i look forward to fishing with you in the future.----- better

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by flukesnatcher:
that last reply sounded weird. I am sorry i cannot goto the barn fest but i look forward to fishing with you in the future.----- better
No,it was ok....Hope to see ya for some drum! :cool: Good luck selling the rod!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts