BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) 8' Tidemaster Inshore TS8OHF Fast Action 12-25 1/2-2oz. **This rod is used but has been impeccably maintained, (pats self on back), there is not a mark, ding, scratch or any other evidence that it has ever been used before. Truth be told, I used it twice and never caught a thing.
$100 or b/o

2) Shimano Baitrunner 4500 spinning reel. Again this reel is is in mint condition. It is currently spooled with 200 yds of Ande Hi Vis Green 20lb line. **was used twice with the rod mention above, never even spun the drag before**
$70 or b/o

3) 9'6" legend ultra 8wt fly rod UF968 two piece. Absolutely Brand new!! Never even practice casted!! Ok this one hurts bad. I've been hanging on to this rod simply to look at it and admire. I bought it without realizing how expensive the rest of the equipment is. At my age, i do not have the scratch quite yet to get into it. This Rod is absolutely beautiful The cork and reel seat are like a work of art. Ask anyone who might know.
$220 or b/o
Unfortunately I am in a bit of hard times financialy and must part with some goods that are dear to my heart. But " Se La Vi", I'll acquire more goodies in the future. I must sell these fast so first come first fishing.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to look at it tonight. I'm not really sure. I'm pretty sure it cast about 140$ new.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
8ft rod . did you get it for surf fishing ?If it was a smaller boat rod I would buy it from you

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Is the baitrunner still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.