BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been busy for the winter, we are just about done a batch of rakes. We should have about 30 when we are done and have a couple put aside for barners.

I can probably have a couple for the barn fest if anyone is interested

New lower price!

$40 for the rake head (shipping included)
or 55 for the rake with the handle, pickup only

The rake heads are ALL stainless steel. They measure 6.5" across and have 6 teeth. The width of the teeth are perfect to get the just legal clams without breaking your back. If you ever clammed with a store bought rack, you know they are a pain in the A$$.

The rake head is mounted on an 60" ash wood handle with stainless steel hardware.

You can buy either just the rake head or the head mounted on the handle ready to clam with.
The head is $50.00 or Rake and Handle is $65.00

Shipping on the head is now FREE!!! The rake and handle must be picked up

Each rake will come with a 1 year guarantee against defects.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oyster,
just email me when you want to pick one up.
I clam in avalon and sea isle all the time. When you get a license, get the maps. There is some great clamming down that way

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I am going to need to get another one this spring. Someone decided they must have liked mine more then me as the rescued mine from my boat during winter storage. :mad: :rolleyes:

Freaking theives!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
BB, have Jason bring one to the fest and I'll give it to you next Friday if you want.
Thanks for the offer but I will catch up with him one day this spring. Let him do the winter storage thing ;)

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bill,
I will save you one.

Blackfin,
are you coming to the barnfest?
If not, I will call you after the weekend and we can set something up

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bear,
Are you coming to the barn fest?

If not, I will email you and we can try to setup a time to meet. If you want to mount the rake heads on a handle, I can ship them to you, but if you want them on handles, they are to large to ship.

I don't get up to to your neck of the woods very often.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
As long as the baby does isn't here I'll be at the fest. I 'll pick them up there. If not I will come to Millville.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jason,
I would like one with a handle...will pick up at your convenience before I depart for the sandbox.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts