BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to throw ya a report from yesterday. We left the dock at 11:30AM and were greeted by flat calm conditions which lasted pretty much the whole trip. We went looking for some migratory fish first, saw a ton of herring and bunker but it's gonna be a few more days until we see the masses that will invade shortly! So with a bit of looking around we didn't see much on the bottom along the lines of stripers...Off we went to were we had them the other day. I took about 20 mins for the first bite, but after awhile we would get 1-2 bites every ten mins or so. It was a super steady pick. By the end of the tide we had boated 34 bass, with 3 being keepers to 34"! The fish are certainly wanting to bite, but all we need now is people that want to catch them!

We are fishing today, leaving around noon.

Tomorrow is gonna be a blow, but Thursday looks great..And we are open!

I don't have any pics, but we have a new camera for the boat...so pics will be coming soon.

Water temp 45

Bait- Clam

Depth- (Depth gage is broken):cool:

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
nice stuff guys!
its a longshot for me but any openings on friday? Im off BUT i have a ton of things to do...if i start kissin' arse now i just might swing it! LOL!:D

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LBI SurfRat said:
nice stuff guys!
its a longshot for me but any openings on friday? Im off BUT i have a ton of things to do...if i start kissin' arse now i just might swing it! LOL!:D
I think it's booked Nick. we are only doing one a day until the masses show up.....;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
striper2278 said:
Depth- (Depth gage is broken):cool:

buy a friggin new gauge or transducer..........we need depth, its mandatory, otherwise leave your bragging at the dock there el capitan

Nice job, see you guys on Sunday, I was given a small reprieve, I have been cleared to make an A$$ of myself as usual.

Mike

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
boostedcpe said:
Man, no reply, I was really just kidding.:(
Skip, don't stare directly at the SUN :eek: when you respond to him, it will burn your eyes and you will be blind for a while..... Look left or right of the PINK PUMPKIN when you reply. HEHEHE.:p :p

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
He was west of 1000 Fathoms:D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts