BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a short run today and had some decent fishing again...we didn't put up the same numbers as yesterday..but every day is different! We did get 13 bass to 31". We also missed a bunch of others. Another good day on the water! ;)

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Well done. That boat is AWESOME!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Skip,
Are you guys going to get a new digital camera for this season? I miss seeing all those fishies you slew! ;) I know you were busy with the new boat last year but it's a new year now bud. :D
:rolleyes: It's not showing off when it's just routine for you sharpies! :D ;)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Skip,
What I meant was I hope you guys are going to post more pictures this year than last? I seem to remember you had a lot more posts (with pictures) when you had the old boat? Don't get me wrong, we love your reports , but love em even more with pictures! ;)

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by finaddict5:
Skip,
What I meant was I hope you guys are going to post more pictures this year than last? I seem to remember you had a lot more posts (with pictures) when you had the old boat? Don't get me wrong, we love your reports , but love em even more with pictures! ;)
;)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by finaddict5:
Skip,
;) </font>[/QUOTE]We will try to get some more picts this season, sometimes its tough after fishing all day to get everyone together for a picture, then its even tougher to go home after a long day(s) working and post the pictures when all you are thinking about is food and some rest! but we will try, I sure always like seeing picts in the reports, it brings the report go to another level.

Also, anyone can visit our webpage at www.stalkerfishingcharters.com and look under the report section on the homepage, next to each report is a camera icon, you can click on the icon and see a picture from the days trip.

Now if the wind would lighten up just a little more, we can go take a ride, and hopefuly have some fish to take some pictures of!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.