BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4/13

Had a group out yesterday with with a nice day I thought we would have crushed them. Not the case...We did manage to boat 11 bass to around 32". Keeping 4. Not the best day ever...but beats the skunk by all means!

4/14

Today's group was in for another nice morning. This time the fish decided to be a little more active. We boated 22 bass to around 32. Keeping 5 for the ride home! Great day fellas!

We have been fishing in the Bay...but may be trying something different real soon! ;)

Looks like tomorrow is a no go...but the weekend looks great!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Skip, Good job! Didn't get to see you out there. Got a late start about 11:00, caught a few fish were I was yesterday,went to move and GPS went out. Had power but no signal? Also second unit,combo gps,loran no signal? So I couldn't get on my spots. Finally heading in just about to ferry.both units came on? Was wondering if anybody else had any trouble today?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Good reports Skip. Glad you got on em.

Yup- beats the skunk anyday!!!

See ya out there.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey Skip- I did try to raise you on the radio yesterday as I was fishing next to you, but hand signals was the best that I could do. I was at the same spot the day before and I thought I saw you therabouts. Anyway, yesterday, we managed to get 10 there and for what's it's worth to you, I moved about a half mile or so east of there for the outgoing (the wind was howling by then) and we got another 14 up to 33.5". I also missed a lot, but the bite was real good and steady then and there, as it had been the day before. I'll be docked at the Cape May Marina until May 15.- Ron

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Skip,
I missed your call but got your message. :( My buddy John will call you when he gets down Sat. night with the Loomis and the Calcutta. ;) He will also have that tool I was telling you I have been saving for you.
I hope you get to use it so much that you bust it. :D
The fella I sold my big boat to is comimg to pick it up Saturday. That means we'll be hooking up with you REAL soon. I want to get some Rip lesson's from the "Master"! :cool:

Good luck with all the goodies. ;) Bry

[ 04-15-2005, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by finaddict5:
Skip,
I missed your call but got your message. :( My buddy John will call you when he gets down Sat. night with the Loomis and the Calcutta. ;) He will also have that tool I was telling you I have been saving for you.
I hope you get to use it so much that you bust it. :D
The fella I sold my big boat to is comimg to pick it up Saturday. That means we'll be hooking up with you REAL soon. I want to get some Rip lesson's from the "Master"! :cool:

Good luck with all the goodies. ;) Bry
Thanks Bry...Yeah man...let's do some rippin! ;)

Jack,

I'll let Bry stick to the golf thing...I think it was from the mouth of Bill Murry....

"Golf" Sounds you got something stuck in your throat! :D

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
4/13

Had a group out yesterday with with a nice day I thought we would have crushed them. Not the case...We did manage to boat 11 bass to around 32". Keeping 4. Not the best day ever...but beats the skunk by all means!

4/14

Today's group was in for another nice morning. This time the fish decided to be a little more active. We boated 22 bass to around 32. Keeping 5 for the ride home! Great day fellas!

We have been fishing in the Bay...but may be trying something different real soon! ;)

Looks like tomorrow is a no go...but the weekend looks great!
Good fishing with you as usual the other day Skip.

How about finding me some of those 20 lbers in rips :D

I'll be aboard soon for another crack at it....I couldn't catch my own a$$ with both hands let alone a fish Wednesday!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Brian!

Looks like things are happening there right now! Just hope that this 30 knt wind doesn't mess things up today!

Don't worry about it...I haven't caught much in the last 2 trips myself! :(

Hope to see ya soon! The pleasure was mine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.