BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring Striper and Drum fishing is on!

The drum bite has really picked back up again this week with our best days boating 17 and 30 drum. They are still in the smaller size, but things should even get better out there with the full moon this weekend. There is also a chance of a big striper or two in the mix.

Flounder season opened last weekend , and there are some nice fluke in the backwater on light tackle and bucktails and minnows, along with lots of blues and maybe a weakie or striper!

We will be striper and drum fishing in the AM if they are biting in the morning, then we will flounder fish in the AM as the morning striper/drum bite slows. During the afternoon/evening trips we will be striper/drum fishing.

Below is the schedule of open spots for the week of 5-8 to 5-14:

SUNDAY 5-14- and 3 spots at 4 PM for drum.

AM trips will leave around 6AM, and PM trips will leave between noon and 3PM, give or take an hour, depending on the conditions.

[ 05-14-2006, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Jeremy thanks for a great day Monday. Skip did a great job, and it was nice to get my first drum! I look forward to seeing you guys real soon.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Best Bet:
Hey Jeremy thanks for a great day Monday. Skip did a great job, and it was nice to get my first drum! I look forward to seeing you guys real soon.
We are glad you had a great time, thanks for fishing with us...see ya soon.

·
Registered
600 Posts
jeremy Ima have to get back out with you soon, was out friday nite at brandywine and got about 50 skates and 20 sharks, not 1 drum with fresh clam!!!!!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by j0hnnyv:
jeremy Ima have to get back out with you soon, was out friday nite at brandywine and got about 50 skates and 20 sharks, not 1 drum with fresh clam!!!!!
Johnny, keep watching the reports, it should pick up this week, the full moon is coming up... I will keep updating the above schedule and on our website. Hope to get you out with us for some drum!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ok, so now it looks like my cousin wants to wreck fish on Sunday. Are you going after flounder Monday morning? If so put me down for a spot!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by outtaSt8r:
Ok, so now it looks like my cousin wants to wreck fish on Sunday. Are you going after flounder Monday morning? If so put me down for a spot!
Yes, we are going on Monday in the AM, please email or call me with your info.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
hey jer - you have mail, just wanted to find out a few things about charters, thanks dude :D

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Bill Cline:
how many spots are open for sunday?
Bill, there are 3 spots open at 4PM tonight. We had some nice drum to around 80 lbs. last night and a 48 lb. striper. If you are interested, please call. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts