BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week started off slow with stripers and drum, so we headed to the backbay where we drifted with bucktails and live minnows for flounder, we had flounder to 7 lbs. and we also caught lots of blues on jigs to around 5 lbs.

The drum bite started to pick up a little by the end of the week and should get good again this week. We will be fishing in the backwater in the AM and for drum in the PM.

Below is our schedule for the week of 5-16 to 5-22:

BOOKED
Thanks.

If you have a future date in mind, please call and we can reserve an open spot for you. I will update this schedule as the spots fill up. Please call or email if you have any questions. We are also booking open and private tuna trips starting July.

[ 05-21-2005, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello again stalker I'm just checking hear I do think I had 3 spots for the 22 am trip I know you don't take 8 out so if you could let me know if it is my mistake or yours on the 5 open spots on the 22 am trip thanks Brian .........

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by CAPT.BRIAN:
Hello again stalker I'm just checking hear I do think I had 3 spots for the 22 am trip I know you don't take 8 out so if you could let me know if it is my mistake or yours on the 5 open spots on the 22 am trip thanks Brian .........
Brian,

Please email me your phone number, so I can email or call you back... Your email is not on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts