BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DRUM STRIPER FISHING IS ON FIRE, THIS WEEK WE HAD DRUM TO 70 POUNDS AND NUMEROUS CATCHES OF BASS TO 25 LBS. THE BITE IS ON FIRE!!!

We have the following dates this week, don't miss out on the awesome action.

Hope to fish with you on the STALKER!

Schedule 4-24 to 4-30

THIS WEEK IS BOOKED, PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR NEXT WEEK'S OPENINGS, WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN. THANK YOU.

Please call or email if you are interested, the trips are $85 per person, and include rods, bait, and tackle.

[ 04-26-2006, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by birdwatcherus:
Well guys two blow outs in a row. How's next Tues or Fri looking?

Dave
Darn wind sucks.

Anyway we have Tuesday in the afternoon and Friday is full.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Al, We left at 2PM today, and are leaving at 11AM tomorrow, so sometime in the middle, most of our PM trips leave around noonish.

We will know on Sunday, with the way the bite has been we have to wait until the evening before to make the call on the time.

If you would like to get on the Monday 24th trip, just shoot me an email. I have you set on the PM drum trip on Friday, May 26th, should be a good date, its the day before the new moon.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Hey Jer - just left you a voice message but I'll put it here also, I'll take two spots for fri 4/28, PM. Me and Steve R. Thanks!!! :D

ok pal, just got your confirm email - thanks!!

[ 04-21-2006, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: sjb saxatilis ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THIS WEEK IS BOOKED, PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR NEXT WEEK'S OPENINGS, WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN. THANK YOU.

[ 04-26-2006, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts